S6720-EI Series 10 GE Switches provide high-availability, scalable 10 Gbit/s server access for Internet Data Centers (IDCs) and large traditional data centers. High-performance forwarding (up to 1,080 Mpps), 2.56 Tbit/s total switching capacity, and optional configuration of 4 x 40 GE QSFP+ interface card gives the S6720-EI switches unusual flexibility: use to provide access to high-bandwidth server-based applications, or as a core or aggregation switch in enterprise campus networks.
Intelligent QoS features, comprehensive security, and 1+1 backup of AC and DC power modules ensure secure, reliable operation. For additional flexibility, the 40 Gbit/s QSFP+ ports support long-distance stacking.
• 48×10GE SFP+, 2×40GE QSFP+ ports
• One extended slot for 4×40GE QSFP+ interface card
• Double hot swappable AC/DC power supplies
• Forwarding performance: 1080 Mpps
• Switching capacity: 2.56 Tbps