ASUS WS X299 SAGE LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X299 CEB Motherboard for Intel® Core™ X-Series Processors with quad-GPU support, DDR4 4200MHz, dual M.2 & U.2 support
- Designed for 7th generation LGA2066 socket Intel® Core™ X-Series processors with dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Gigabit Intel® LAN, support for Thunderbolt 3, Intel® VROC and Intel®Optane™Memory compatibility
- OC Design featuring ASUS ProClock and T-Topology Technology extends CPU and Memory overclocking margins while providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance for memory speeds of DDR4-4133 MHz and beyond
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 delivers automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance while headers for thermal sensors, AIO pump, and watercooling provide dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slots built for heavyweight GPUs, ideal for supporting 3-Way NVIDIA®SLI® or AMD® CrossfireX™
- Industry-leading 7.1-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring Crystal Sound 3, DTS Headphone:X and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
- Complete IT Infrastructure Management with ASMB9 Out-of-band remote management and In-band ASUS Control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing IT operating costs with features like remote BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems via mobile device, and one-click software updates/dispatching.
- AURA Sync RGB lighting via Addressable RGB header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products